Associates In Eye Care is the private practice of Wilhelm Jaremczuk, OD, in downtown Burlington, VT.
Dr. Jaremczuk is a graduate of Saint Michael’s College in Colchester, VT, and the New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA. He has been a member of the American Optometric Association and Vermont Optometric Association for over 30 years, with advanced certifications in pharmaceutical agents, cataract and laser vision correction post-surgical care, as well as custom contact lens fitting.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team specializes in providing the highest quality care, service, and patient education about the latest advancements in the optical industry. We take pride in our work and will spend the time necessary to thoroughly address all of your concerns and questions.
Our specialties include:
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Custom contact lens fittings
- Quality designer frames & lenses
- Dry Eye Syndrome consultations
- Eye allergy care
- Allergic, Infectious, and Chemical Conjunctivitis treatment
- Minor eye injury treatment
- Pre-LASIK and post-LASIK care
- Treatment & solutions for Computer Vision Syndrome
- High-intensity blue light protection (BluTech Lenses, DuraVision Blue Protect)
- Prism correction for diplopia (double vision)
- Eye health maintenance for patients with diabetic retinopathy, cataracts,macular degeneration, glaucoma, ocular hypertension, and amblyopia