WELCOME TO EYECARE OF LEHI
Dr. Robert Gray has over 25 years of experience. He received his degree at the University of Houston. He is currently a member of the Utah Board of Optometry. He frequently serves in his community and supports local schools, and he loves what he does.
- Treatment of eye diseases, infections, and Dry Eye Syndrome (Punctal Plugs).
- Removal of foreign objects.
- Full service eye exams for the entire family.
- State of the art retinal laser scanner for in depth photos of the retina and optic nerve (OPTOS).
- Glaucoma patients, keratoconus patients, diabetic patients, and neurological patients Visual Evoked Potential (VEP) and Visual Fields (Humphries).
- Contact lens fitting, including specialty lenses such as hybrids (Synergeyes) and gas permeable lenses (hard contacts). Using Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) and corneal mapping (Corneal Topography).
- Personal instruction for first time contact lens wearers.
- We keep several brands of contact lenses in stock. Ordered contact lenses usually arrive in just 2-3 days.
- We offer competitive pricing on all of our contact lenses.
- We carry hundreds of name brand frames to choose from in men’s, women’s, and children’s frames.
- Large selection of Oakley, Maui Jim, Zeal and Ray Ban sunglasses, most available in prescription lenses.
- All frames come with a one year warranty.
- In store lab for lens manufacturing. Single vision glasses can be done in 1 hour.
- Pre and post op work done for reputable ophthalmologists in the area for Lasik, Cataract, and PRK surgeries.