Our Optometry Services
We provide a wide range of optometry services including the following.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: Your vision is important to you and us. Our complete eye exams are available for both adults and children. We recommend at least a yearly or bi-yearly examination to review your eye health. We do this through a series of vision and eye tests including those for eye focus and movement, as well as an overall eye health evaluation. We’ll discuss any concerns with you at this time.
- Contact Lens Exam and Fitting: Contact lenses are an excellent option for many people who don’t want to wear glasses all of the time. Our contact lens exams use the most advanced optometry services to get the right fit and prescription for you. We offer rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement options. Let’s talk about which one is right for your needs. We recommend annual or bi-annual contact lens examinations as well.
- Pediatric Optometry: As a parent, your child’s vision is very important. We recommend screenings for vision quality and eye health before your child enters school or whenever you believe a concern exists. Pediatric optometry can help ensure your child has the best possible vision.
- LASIK Pre and Post Consultation: LASIK, or Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a corrective solution for many vision concerns. We offer pre and post consultations to discuss if you are a candidate for this procedure. It may help you if you suffer from myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) or astigmatism. Come in to discuss how this procedure can change your vision and may help you reduce the need for glasses or contacts.
- Eye Wear and Prescription Eye Glasses: After your eye doctors provide an exam, we’re happy to help you find the ideal eyewear or prescription glasses for your needs. We offer a full line of products and the experienced technicians to ensure you get an exceptional fit.
- Specialty Contact Lenses: For those who need specialty contact lenses, often considered hard-to-fit contacts, we can help. We offer specialized products including bifocal contact lenses. If you need specialized contacts or custom contacts, please contact us.
- Cataract and Glaucoma Treatment: As we age, the risk of developing cataract or glaucoma increases. Cataracts occur when a film develops over the eye, limiting eyesight. Glaucoma is very common in people over 60 but with treatment, we can slow the progression.
- Diabetic Eye Exam: If you suffer from diabetes, please have an annual diabetic eye exam. This can ensure your eyes are not being impacted by your condition and, if so, we can offer treatments to reduce the progression.
- Dry Eye: Dry eye examinations and treatments are available for most people. For some, the eyes do not produce enough moisture, leading to discomfort and irritation. We offer medication to alleviate this.
- Macular Degeneration: Over time, the retina can deteriorate, leading to this condition. Blurred vision is a key symptom. If you have it, please contact us for an examination and for treatment options.
- Astigmatism: If your eye’s shape is causing vision concerns, we may have a solution for you. Come in to discuss the proper vision correction process for your needs. Astigmatism can often be corrected.
Contact Our Optometrists for an Appointment Today
Trend Eye Care optometrists are available to discuss eye care needs with the residents of the Philadelphia area. Contact us by calling or visiting one of our two Philadelphia locations to schedule your appointment with our eye doctors today.