The leading provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services in Charleston.
Since 1980, Whittington Eye Care Associates has been the leader and preferred provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services to our patients in Charleston and the surrounding areas. Our experienced doctors and staff offer comprehensive vision examinations and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems.
In our mission to provide the best eye care services possible, our doctors use only the most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and eye care products available. We are committed to educating our patients and providing personalized eye care services to the people of Charleston. At Whittington Eye Care Associates, you will find eye care professionals who genuinely care about your health and are dedicated to providing exceptional personal service to everyone who walks through our door.
Schedule an appointment with an experienced eye care provider at our Charleston optometrist office and give your vision the level of care and attention it deserves.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Charleston optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Whittington Eye Care Associates.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Whittington Eye Care Associates.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Charleston, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Whittington Eye Care Associates, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Charleston optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.